CrossfirePug

Welcome , To Crossfire Pug we are one most used crossfire pug. If you do not Know what Pug is it a pick up game 2 captains 5v5 teams play one map with certain rules and regulations. Vent Info Is Ip/Hostname : newyork.voipservers.net Port : 5490 Password: mc
Please Register to the Forums and Have Fun Guys to all of those apart of the CF Community!
Thank you.
-Crossfire Pug staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CrossfirePug

Welcome , To Crossfire Pug we are one most used crossfire pug. If you do not Know what Pug is it a pick up game 2 captains 5v5 teams play one map with certain rules and regulations. Vent Info Is Ip/Hostname : newyork.voipservers.net Port : 5490 Password: mc
Please Register to the Forums and Have Fun Guys to all of those apart of the CF Community!
Thank you.
-Crossfire Pug staff.

CrossfirePug

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drafts Every Saturday Night 8pm Est

Please Sign Up For Our Website, Thank You.
Drafts Held Every Saturday at 8PM EST.

I forgot my password

Top posters

kun21 (56)
Pug Community Staff Information I_vote_lcapPug Community Staff Information I_voting_barPug Community Staff Information I_vote_rcap 
james21 (55)
Pug Community Staff Information I_vote_lcapPug Community Staff Information I_voting_barPug Community Staff Information I_vote_rcap 
Matt (26)
kevintran (17)
Dingy (13)
Conner (12)
[TECH]Michael (9)
*SiCkNuSs (8)
Maxwell (8)
Rex (7)

Latest topics

» Lurie says Reid will return to Eagles
Pug Community Staff Information EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 pm by xiaojin

» The Shading Recommendations For Choosing Classic Ugg Boots
Pug Community Staff Information EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 am by kun21

» two big UGG Australia beauty brand contrast
Pug Community Staff Information EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:32 am by kun21

» adirondack boots..
Pug Community Staff Information EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 am by kun21

» There are different kinds of UGG in our store
Pug Community Staff Information EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 am by kun21

» where to buy best ugg boots
Pug Community Staff Information EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:06 am by kun21

» tin tuc online, vietnam daily news, tin tuc vietnam
Pug Community Staff Information EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 pm by kevintran

» adirondack boot ii sand...
Pug Community Staff Information EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:38 am by kun21

» UGG Brooks Boots...
Pug Community Staff Information EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:46 am by kun21

Music Playlist

Ventrilo

Ghost Mode Rules

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:57 pm by [Director] - David

- No Spop/STAR - We will warn you the first time, then a 3day ban.
- No Armor - If accused, please print screen or the armor ban will be 3days for first offense.
- No Glitching - If caught, first offense will be a 3day ban.(subject to change)
- No Hacking - permanent ban
- Hack accusations - If you think they're hacking, please say replay and pm admins. At least until our anti-cheat is in full …

[ Full reading ]

Pug Community Staff Information

[Director] - David
    [Director] - David
    Staff Manager
    Staff Manager

My Mood Right Now : Chillin

Pug Community Staff Information Empty Pug Community Staff Information

Post by [Director] - David Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Pug Community Ventrilo is the best Pug Ventrilo out their. Never has a pug ventrilo lasted longer then this one. And we don't plan for this Ventrilo to die anytime soon. With hardwork and Dedication of the Founder, Matt, pug has gone beyond just a Pug. The Staff has done its best to make you gaming more exciting, more enjoyable, and more competetive. This can tell you already how good we must be. But you, the FPS Community Players... THE GAMERS! Are what makes us who we are. We need you to represent the FPS Community and show how good Pug really is. Its up to you whether or not you can represent this Community. If you have any questions or concerns please contact a Staff Member. Staff Members have specific types of tags that require them help out in a specific area . All the different types of Staff's will be listed below with a description. Please if you are not familiar with the Ventrilo rules, visit our website for more information. Please not we are not a league. We actually promote leagues such as CSN and WOGL. We love to see players involved with both leagues and inform our community of these leagues. These leagues are part of this Community and are much respected.

[Founder] - There is one Founder of Pug Community. Matt is founder and run this ventrilo. If you have any problems with Staff Members or any rules please attempt to contact Matt.

[Co-Founder] - Co-Founder is Second in charge in the Pug community. If you have any problems with Staff Members or any rules please attempt to contact Danny.

[Director] - The Director of the Pug Community is David. The Director is responsible for all Staff Members. The director hire's all the Staff and is in charge of the Pugs & Drafts. If you have any problems with ANY staff member, please contact David.

[Pug Staff] - Pug Staff is in charge of regulating Pugs and setting Pug Matches up. They are responsible for any member they set up and any problems somebody may face. They help create a positive gaming experience for you.

[Draft Staff] - Draft Staff are only responsible for Draft Matches. Whenever a Draft is held, Draft Staff is responsible for creating the appropriate rooms, assisting any players regarding rules or the Draft, and maintaining order on the Ventrilo.

[CF Staff] - Crossfire Staff help enforce all of the Pug Communites rules. They specialize in Crossfire and can assist any players in Crossfire. They help create rules for CF Specifically. If you have questions or concerns regarding Crossfire, please feel free to ask the CF Staff.

[GM Staff] - Ghost Mode Staff is responsible for the Draft's held for Crossfire. Ghost Mode is for Crossfire only and the Staff helps create the rules for Ghost Mode. If you have any questions about Ghost Mode, please contact a Ghost Mode Staff Member.

[CA Staff] - CA Staff works for the Pug Community. They specialize in Combat Arms and can assist any players in Combat Arms. They help create rules for CA Specficially. If you have any questions or concerns regarding Combat arms, please feel free to ask the CA Staff.

[Moderator] - Moderator's work with the Pug Community Website. They work with Forum's and help create new things for the website. If you have any questions regarding the Pug Community Website, please contact a Moderator.

[AC Staff] - AC Staff works with the Pug Community. They are the Anti Cheat Staff. They specialize and help created the Pug Communites Anti Cheat. They can help you with any type of errors regarding the Anti Cheat and also explain to you on how it works. If you have any questions regarding the Anti Cheat, please feel free to ask the Anti Cheat Staff.

[CF MOD] - CF MOD is a Crossfire Z8 Game Moderator. They are actually hired by Z8 and are offical Game Moderators for Crossfire specifcally. They can assist players with any gaming issue and website issues. We do encourage any type of Game Moderators from other games to come on the Pug Ventrilo.

[Broadcaster] - An official Broadcaster of the Pug Community. They will broadcast matches of Xfire for players to watch Semi-Final or Final Matches. Also a match that LifeLine plays. Broadcaster's are considered Staff Members.

[L2] - L2 Are Offical Members of the Crossfire Clan LifeLine. LifeLine is the most professional and most respected Competetive Scrim clan in the Crossfire Community. (In vVv Pug Communites View) vVv also represents LifeLine clan and are soon to be a proud sponsor of LifeLine. Any member of LifeLine is considred a Staff Member and does not tolerate Harrasment. We understand that your opinions may be different and we do respect that. But any rude or disrespectful comments toward the clan will not be allowed.

[CSN Staff] - CSN Staff work with the Cyber Sport Network. They will come on and help answer any questions about any tournaments and also help moderate ventrilo. They are also considered like any other Staff so please respect them.

[WOGL Staff] - WOGL Staff work with the World Online Gaming League. They rarely come on but they can answer any questions about WOGL Tournaments and help moderate ventrilo. They are also considred like any other Staff so please respect them.

If you are interested in working with the Pug Community, please visit our website and post an application. Please fill out all the required questions and post your real name with what type of Staff you are interested in Being.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:11 am